Monday, November 15, 2010

Can A 9 Year Old Suck His Own Penis?



Good evening to all,
intense day ... I tried all day to write this post because I really wanted a lot, but no success!
Now I'm home and write it all quiet.
I thought and thought to give him the title and finally here it is: the wedding party. The party par excellence, that all married couples want and dream. A beautiful feast, full of love and full of people having fun.
The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures of the wedding of Gloria and Fabio, was: "Alas the pity she was not invited!"
A feast of friends, love for their friends, where moments of tenderness alternated with moments of wit and both ends joy ... and feel it is also easy thanks to the wonderful photos will show you.
go into detail otherwise I dwell too much and the images speak for themselves.
civil ceremony: Joint Casciago (VA)-Hall of the Popes-
Location: Aviary Royal Ternate (VA) Catering
: Movida
Photographers: Joyphotographers Torino
Palette: brown green
Decorations: Balls yoko-ono (also known as San Carlino chrysanthemums) white orchids and coffee beans, a real treat! Flowers by Gio - Samarate
to you Photos
















































1 comments:

Post a Comment