Monday, November 8, 2010

Completamente Nuda Blog

marriage A marriage of art

Hello everyone,
that bad weather! But today I feel very happy and very tired. I spent a wonderful weekend in Venice with my friend / witness to walk, talk, eat and visit the Architecture Biennale. While I was in the lounge area of \u200b\u200bFoscarini nell'Electa shop and it occurred to me how could it be a wedding in a place like that. The wedding that I show you today is fully developed inside the bookshop of the Moderna Museet (Museum of Contemporary Arts) in Stockholm (have been there, is nothing short of amazing). The result is a marriage
playful, minimalist design! Of course, not everyone knows that it is possible and even in Italy such a thing ... while I show you the pictures, I hope you like it too!












0 comments:

Post a Comment