Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dominican Hair Salons Cincinnati

Les Enfants d'Honneur

Every bride who has some little girl to love, should be asked to act as bridesmaid. I still remember with great joy as often as I was the maid of honor ... and how many of you remember him?
So today place a little 'dresses as a maid of a French fashion designer that I love: Suzanne Ermann . Her bridal gowns are always fresh, lively and elegant, all with that unique touch of circles, waves, and transparent tulle.
bridesmaid Those are just delicious and very chic! Then today I present also a model of exception, the small Virginia wearing What a Suzanne Ermann, for the wedding of his mother, that I'll post a few days!
Bisous













and here you Virginia, I do not resist! It 's too cute:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment